Zoodles? What are zoodles? Don’t mock them until you’ve tried them! They’re delightful to eat & best of all they’re healthy, too!
- 1 medium to large zucchini
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic granules or garlic powder
- Grandpa’s Pasta Sauce
- Cut the ends of the zucchini & spiralize them using a medium noodle blade.
- Preheat olive oil over medium high heat. Add zucchini noodles & garlic powder.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring with tongs until slightly softened/wilted.
- Add your favorite pasta sauce, meatballs & serve.